Saturday 28 January 2012

MISSED U !!!

salaam, its been quite a while since i last updated, just been tired and trying my best to get the house slightly organised, i have managed a bit still you will ALWAYS find more n more and im the type of person who'll demand and kick up a fuss if its not done when and how i want it....diva i know, no wonder my eldest daughter acts the same, shhh don't tell her though!, i thought i'd show you a few of my x-mas pressies


yep, u  guessed more perfume!

the monsoon one i LOVE, the 'james bond' one....hmmmm smells like  incense sticks with pepper, strange, but its better than stinking  so .....yeh, if i don't update in a few days time you know i've had this babba as im due in a few more days!, please pray for me so its easy n quick, the labour i mean......allez ma'salaama, take care all....xxx

2 comments:

  1. My mum had a Monsoon perfume ages ago and it was lovely! I cant remember what it was called!
    http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey there, i cant afford the clothes but im loving the make-up they have out there!

      Delete