Thursday 8 March 2012

YAAAY gift time.....

my big brother sent me these
a 'nappy cake' from a dear friend....



who...also got me a gift basket..


finally deciedd
salaam et bonjour, on such a fine morning!, i thought whilst i have a few min's i would share these pic's with y'all of my lurvely gifts, (u can click on pic 2 enlarge) the 1st is from my big brover, a range of cute bits n bob's, second lot of pic's from my bengali sis a 'nappy cake'(i was hoping it would at least have some real creme on it!) and a gift basket filled to the brim with mummy goodies ect...a fat tin of buscuits(all gone!) and chocolates, which lasted about a minute in our house!, i will post a review of products from basket soon.., the last pic is of some baby-grows my little sis got for him, he also made quite a nice sum of money!, and my baby moniter, after such a LONG time debating which kind, make ect to buy i really wanted a video moniter, so i could actaully see him, as my house is a 3 storey home, and i wont ALWAYS be stuck to the baby surley! (haaa think again, havnt really used it much!!!) but hey it looks really cool!, ok, better go as my boobs are dripping....on that note , LATERS!!!!!...xxx

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/10/2012

    spoiled already!keeping mine for the akika.:o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalamu alaikum yaar, its a blessing that your a mummy again alhamdulilah you should be showered with gifts and prezies.. you deserve it all. May Allah (swt ) give you much more blessings now and the coming years inshahallah.
    Btw beautiful picture xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete