Thursday 19 July 2012

so far.....

did i???


salaam, and hi, ahhhh, i managed to do a few things from my"ramadhan to do' list, so far i cleaned behind washing machine, and cooker, power sprayed the front and back garden(was soo much fun!) i intend on doing it again next week, as there are quite a few tiles that have a green-ish mildew on them....mended the outside wall airer, phew coz that cost me £80 quid and i value it with my family's washing, but ramadhan is maybe tomm or sat, realistically speaking, will i get my list done.....? me thinks not...who am i kidding, i can't even do a wee without the baby on my lap(yes that's right)...here is  a pic i took of my bub's who got power sprayed in the face and looked like he had been in the war trenches!!!, poor baba








also just a small rant....as im always opinionated....i am fed up to my back teeth of people claiming to see jesus's face in ....toast, paint, sand, sugar.....it goes on..how does ANYONE know what jesus looked like???, ALL the prophets, moses..(musa) noah (nuh),abraham(ibrahim) ect...at this time of time, had ,long-ish hair beards, and wore a robe type thing with flip flops, i think these 'sightings' spark a sense of guilt because of a lack of faith....
vigin mary in ice!
 

till next time see's ya...xx

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got to say over the years I have seen you grown very strong and I'm so proud of you.
    In Islam women have more priority then men... only because women tolerate alot.. that's why Allah (swt) have placed jannah beneath every mother's feet. SubhanAllah :) You are so blessed

    As for the iced virgin mary.... whats the heck going on... why are ppl looking for clues in food and Ice etc etc ..... Please read the bible in hebrew ... you'd convert to islam and quran would be the miracle. Inshahallah :)

    ReplyDelete