Sunday 8 July 2012

updates.....


my happy angel

i recently bought this chicco cot toy, it's really  fab the big light that changes colour, i found the lullabies very soothing plus there's a button to record ur own message!, i love seeing my gorgeous babes face when he hears a new one each day...x ohh all for the small amount of £10, from asda
luoving it
 squeaky clean, i was sent 2 full size l'oeal shampoos to try, i really did love them, along with all l'oreal products, 




so my friends till next time....mwah..xx

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous7/08/2012

    as usual very cute!(the baby),i relly want to try the shampoo ,are they in the shop yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes my sis they are, tesco do 'em!..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I shall put that on my shoppping list :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All my babies started putting themselves on their tummies to sleep once I stopped wrapping them... what's a mother to do huh? Your little guy is so cute! Hope you get everything on your list done before Ramadan.

    ReplyDelete