Monday 3 December 2012

Don't know why??

how times flies......

our 'harram' pumpkin!

ahhhggg he's soo damn edible
jeez, i know it's such a cliche thing to say, but time has sped by me, bub's is almost 10 months(cant believe it) summer come n gone , now in the midst of winter...forgive me for sounding old(well i am ) i have totally neglected myself, health, appearance, esp my hair, which now resembles a dried out weed, gross, NEED to sort something out and pronto....i would like to go for something completely different, at the same time, i love the length, and as i wear a scarf( hijab) i would like to be able to still put it up, look at kacey's hair, i stopped watching e-enders since ramadhan, can't believe it still myself, asi've been watching it since the very very beginning with me maman, but during ramadhan it was soo hard to catch up that i just gave up, to be fair i don't really miss it...strange...but true i assure you!


No comments:

Post a Comment