Sunday 12 February 2012

MY BABY IS BORN......

my GEORGOUS baby boy!


leaving to head home sweet home

salaam all, i did it....i survived child birth for the fourth time.....i seriously didnt think i would, as those of you who know me, know well that over the past few years i've grown into this panicky person!, i was literally dreading my labour since the day i found out, but on the 5 th of feb my body decided it was TIME, i woke up with terrible back pain, then after lunch  a show appeared , and that set me off into "panic state' i KNEW that it was gonna be the day that a tiny human being , my tiny human being would be brought into this world....so what did i do....BLOODY HOUSEWORK, and loads of it, hoovering, mopping, washing plates my eldest cleaned the bathroom for me, then i had a shower, re did my arm pits (in case midwife wonders why im not in a zoo!) i called my dad and step-mum to pick up kids , so my little brother drove at record speed (like usual!) by then i was unable to stand, the contractions were un-brearable, every 3 mins, dashed to labour ward were they 'assess' you, she left me on a monitor for 20 mins or so, after me shouting for attention she decided to come and check me out and told me i was 7 cms dilated and WAS in labour, she told me to quickly get changed so we could go round to find a room, but i couldn't even bend, so i grabbed the sheet and used it as a sarong, once in a room, a very nice new room, i was told that they were short of midwives and they would try and locate one for me......many screams later a nurse explains to us that there IS a midwife but he's a HE do i mind.....of course not, 'just help me' i mumble...moments later a male enters the room, just him ....and he's horrible, i didn't like him al all, he was cold, un-freindly, not encouraging, he kept repeating 'your body is ready to push, so you know what you have to do, which pissed me off, so i found the energy to reply, "i know....alright but...i cant  it hurts' which it did , it was 2 1/2 hours of intense pain, but a good 20 mins of hard pushing i felt the head crowning, then trying my best to get it all over with i gave another push, i felt the head come out entirely, OMG what a feeling, i was told to stop and pant so i don't 'tear' (no nice way to put it) so every few seconds i was told to give a small push, which i complied to, then that weird moment when the baby's body just slithers out....and that was the first time i saw him, my baby son, who was in me for almost a year through some sad times, tough times some happy times, serious one's also...but he's here and his healthy and tiny, the littlest of my 4, weighing 6ibs 4 and every thing being miles too big...i love him with every atom of my heart....my lovely baby.....

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/12/2012

    ohhhh how cute and what a lovely story you nearly make me want to have another but then i can hear naima so NO!! you did great and he is sooo like susu.....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww mashahallah his soooo cute. mabrook x

    ReplyDelete