Saturday 4 February 2012

so i decided....

all natural,honey!
salaam me beauty's, so above y'all see i decided to 'make' my   own face mask, it was supposed  to be a turmeric and yoghurt mask that brightens.....little known to me i had actually applied curry powder to my face, i only became suspicious after a few min's when i smelled it, then my face promptly started to 'sting' then i made a panicked phone call to my daddy dear to ask him if turmeric tasted spicy!!, gosh im sooo thick, more so now im pregnant!, moral of this post....PLEASE LABEL UR SPICE JARS!!!....wont be doing that again in a rush i'll tell ya....xxxxx(yes, 2 days overdue now!)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/04/2012

    lol,i realise the girl ont he oicture do not seem to be very impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no!!!!, not in the slightest!, my brain has dissapered

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yaar wa'alaikum Salam,, yazzy i know what ur up to??? Your trying to spice up our life lol anyhow your skin looks smooth and glowing all the time mashahallah. but your humor is amazing i love you for that. keep Affa posting. x

    ReplyDelete