Sunday 16 September 2012

too long.....

howdy, salaam, hello...OMG its been waaay too long since my last update, way way too much has happened , i'm gonna have to remember in dribs n drab's to tell you guy's, the main thing is....KIDS ARE BACK AT SCHOOL , school, school, how i appreciate you (and the founder!) i honestly felt like i was on a prison sentence for the past 7 weeks.my bub's has about 5 teeth, i swear there not even 'normal theeth' there blimmin razor blade's!, he can sit unaided for a wee while, and just practising being super cute, saw family ALOT ,  a bit too much for my liking, things were really getting on top of me, anyhoo can't grumble(well i can and have been, things are still very tough for me, i hope my situation  eases?) at times i've even wondered if i have bi-polar disease?, no joke...i hope not, i just think im under intense stress, and i'm only human therefore can only deal with soo much before i start to frizzle


i feel like this, only much less cute!

well i shall leave you now, and PROMISE to be back real soon, take care dear people...xx

1 comment:

  1. I know how that feels .... I'm also glad kids are back in school alhamdulilah finally.

    ReplyDelete