Tuesday 18 September 2012

stuff.............

heeeyyy, yep ,see i said i'll be back ...i even surprised myself! we're officially in autumn, bit chilly out, getting slightly darker earlier and the general groggyness that accompanies this blasted month, one of the mum's at school, who btw is ALWAYS cheery and seeing the lovely side of things(bah!)explained to me, in length why she and her kids 'just adore' september....i still failed to see the 'lovely' side, for me autumn/winter just means me being a  slave to my laminate floor's, (i cannot think of anything worse than unclean floors, big time) i wish i could use a remote control and 'fast foward' these months to come...
looks are deceiving !

this year i have really made an effort with my garden, when i say 'i', i mean i got someone else to do the planting and digging and all the hard work!, BUT my garden is looking wonderfully lush, i have many things growing,blueberries, a cherry tree, a pear tree, red currents, a herd garden, its soo 'wicked', or actually as my son would say,'bear sick"...which is a good thing, oh did i mention a fig tree, yep that's right, you read correctly!, and ...wait for it....a lemon tree, with growing lemon's, i feel soo happy mash'allah, my baby has tasted most of these things...nice n organic!
this was just early march!


my daughters nails
my front
my figs!!!!
so i was talking to a dear friend who showed me her'toamtoes' at the back of her garden...lol, no really she did, and they did look a lil different, no offence to her, but even she said so herself, and i found this pic of perfectly edible 'freaky' tomatoes, so im sure they will taste just a good, if not better.....till very soon, mwah x 100
different but nice:)

2 comments:

  1. Assalamu alaikum yas,,, MASHAHALLAH ... I love your garden organic veg n fruit.. I Only managed to have about khodu's tamatoes,dhanya,bangladeshi runner beans... chilly tree I havent mentioned my lil apple tree ... nothing fancy.. inshahallah next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. slowly does it my yaari, with a lil love n effort ur garden can become ur paradise, u see..xx

    ReplyDelete