Thursday 11 October 2012

THIS N THAT

brrrrrrr, now i'm all warm and cosy in my messy living room, i wanted to share with you my little list of items i bought for....guess who???...yep that's right baba!!

not that impressed.

left a home cooked meal, from scratch, for this!

defo not impressed.

i get sent a tonne of vouchers/coupons for baby products, i MUST use them, even if i don't need it, i must use them coz it's the law.my baby really isn't into food soo much, and finger food, he just can't be 'bovvered' the teething granules i love, it's something i never tried before with the other kid's and it's a homeopathic  remedy so its gotta be good, i CANNOT stay with one product on anything, and like trying new stuff, so i bought the 'naked baby ' bubble foam, it wasn't the most expensive nor was it cheap, but it was sooooo CRAP it was like water, you had to put in soo much, it took about a week to finish a big  bottle whereas a bottle would usually last at least a month, so won't be buying this again.As my baby doesn't eat soo much, i decided another way to give him what his missing is vitamin's, so down to boots i trott,and settled upon the 'wellkid baby and infant, he really hates it and its brown and thick and gloopy,but i still give him it, i've missed a few day's due to him putting me off by spitting half of it out, but i know i must continue....so guy's there you have it,my small haul that took a whole afternoon of deciding and gave me great pleasure!, ciow for now....xx

1 comment:

  1. So cute I love the expression mashahallah nazar nA lageee xxx

    ReplyDelete