Monday 1 October 2012

SLEEP....WHAT'S THAT AGAIN?

salam and 'hi' gosh im surprised i even have time to update this blog!, i love my baby and all, but i cant deal with the lack of sleep, i know, i know its only normal, of course, he has a mouth full of little teeth , lots poking through, becoming VERY frustrated at attempting crawling(wow what a milestone already!) its super cute actually, he'll push himself up onto all 4's, might i add with the most edible bum in all of u.k(lol) then......wait for it.........dive into the floor like a frog hopping, but its not really him that's exhausting me, its my seven and a half year old, deciding on waking me up at least 5 -1000 x during the night, telling me 'i can't sleep, what shall i do" or"im swaeting' all kind of excuses its really peeing me off, not too sure how to deal with it, he has a lamp in his room plus his next door to me,plus the hallway light stays on all night, im just lost........ and TIRED if anyone else has gone through this please let me know how you came out the other side!

super clingy baby

baba with cousin and big sister,doing what he does best...ripping hair out!

No comments:

Post a Comment